Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Bus driver fined for dancing while driving down busy motorway

A bus driver has been fined for dancing while driving his minibus on a busy motorway in Istanbul's Sultanbeyli neighborhood in Turkey.



He was filmed occasionally getting off his seat to dance the “horon,” a traditional group dance from the Black Sea region.




YouTube link.

Turkish authorities identified the man as Metin Kandemir. Kandemir was fined 160 Turkish Lira (£50, $80), while his driving licence was also seized.



"It was a mistake. I apologize to everybody. I will not repeat it. I have been a minibus driver for the past 10 years and this is the first time that I did it," Kandemir said.

1 comment:

Ratz said...

Good grief, I hope it was seized for a heck of a long time. That was terrifying.