Sunday, August 20, 2006

Man slapped in face with wet fish (update)

A 23-year-old woman has paid £210 for the privilege of slapping a stranger around the face with a wet fish.

Student Lucy Berry won the chance to slap Ben Fillmore, 24, who had begun an auction on the eBay website to raise money for the Stroke Association UK.

Ms Berry, used two rainbow trout said after the slap at Hyde Park's Speakers Corner in London: "It was extremely satisfying."

Mr Fillmore hopes to raise £10,000 for the charity.

I quick question regarding the BBC website. For the past week or so, (probably since I downloaded the latest Windows updates), if I try to save any picture from the BBC, instead of being saved as a jpeg file it will always only save it as a Bitmap (bmp) file titled 'Untitled'. This occurs on both my computers and only on the BBC website. Is this just happening to me?

No comments: