Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Man assaulted female police officer with penis

A man who assaulted a female police officer with his penis has been fined.

Marium Varinauskas, 28, tried to strike the officer on the head with his penis when she was called out to his flat, but she got out of the way.

Police were called to his home by his girlfriend, who had complained about him being drunk last November. They arrived to find the self-employed engineer sitting on the sofa wearing a pair of underpants.



Fiscal depute Elaine Lynch said: "The accused got to his feet and was standing over the police officer exposing his penis and thrusting it in her face, forcing her to take evasive action to avoid getting struck."

Lithuanian Varinauskas admitted a charge of assault at Aberdeen Sheriff Court and was fined £600.

His not guilty plea to committing a breach of the peace by uttering offensive and sexual remarks was accepted by the Crown.

4 comments:

arbroath said...

"His not guilty plea to committing a breach of the peace by uttering offensive and sexual remarks was accepted by the Crown. "

... Bizarre....

His defense- No Your Honour's, I was drunk, I admit that. But I was conscious enough to warn all present in the room. And said in Lithuanian "Please dear officer you be so kind to evade my penis while I wave it forcefully around the room, because I'm afraid I am too drunk to avoid accidents in a crowded room..."

..... *DONT_KNOW*

arbroath said...

Hahaha, I spotted this on the BBC News website this morning and just knew I'd see it again on here :-D   Glad you didn't disappoint!

arbroath said...

He violated the Penal Code.  Darn great posts today.  Cheers

arbroath said...

How tall is this fella? How did the female officer get her head at crotch level?