Saturday, March 06, 2010

Thunder keeps man indoors after lightning zaps genitals

A man in Croatia has admitted that he has not gone outside after hearing thunder since lightning struck his penis in 2007.

Zoran Jurkovic, 35, from the eastern town of Vukovar, has recovered and says his penis functions well despite that lightning passed through it while he was riding a bicycle close to the village of Perkovci during a thunderstorm.



"My friends used to tease me, and I used to tease them back saying my penis might have extraordinary ability, but it doesn’t", Jurkovic said. He is very happy to have a functioning penis.

"Most of the bike melted. The doctors said that I must have been hit by tens of thousands of volts, but that the rubber in the tyres saved my life," he said at the time. He lives with his mother and has never been married.

No comments: