Sunday, April 25, 2010

Man sues sex shop who said he wasn't gay enough

A 30-year-old straight man says he was fired for not being gay, or gay enough, while working at Suzie's Adult Superstore in California.

Michael Beaton, 30, filed a lawsuit against Suzie's Adult Superstore. A plumber by trade, Michael says he couldn't find work in this tough economy, so he took the job at Suzie's.



"I was a security guard, cleaned up the premises, and did a little loss prevention work," he said. He says a manager recommended he apply for a sales job.

"I did the test. I did really good on the test, and a couple of months had gone by, and then I had gone back to the manager and asked him what was the deal. I was told flat out that I wasn't the 'gay boy' they were looking for; they were looking for someone who was more gay," explained Beaton.

1 comment:

hfftfty said...

Deep yogic breathing will help relax and center you. Inhale slowly and deeply through your nose to the depths of your chest, imagining that you are slowly filling your lungs from the bottom to the top. https://tutuappx.com/