Friday, April 08, 2011

German football team pulled over by police for autograph

Baffled football stars have told how they were pulled over by a police car with sirens blaring - so one could sign an autograph for a besotted WPC. German Bundesliga side Hamburger SV were in the team coach on the way to a match when they were forced off the motorway by traffic cops.

But instead of a ticket, all they got was a demand from a blonde female officer for star striker Mladen Petric's autograph. "All the other players were smiling. I thought they were taking the p**s, so I didn’t move at first.



"Eventually I realized they really wanted me to got to the front. When I got there a young police woman told me she was a big fan of mine, got out her autograph book and asked for my autograph," said Petric.

The bizarre demand emerged when the club Tweeted the encounter with a picture after the match.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesus...that's a woman? It looks like a Klingon! Don't mess with German women cops for sure...