Saturday, June 25, 2011

Man sues ex-girlfriend for $11 million for running off with dog

A jilted Long Island man wants his dog back from his ex - plus $11 million to cover the anguish of living without his four-legged friend since a bitter split in February.

But the former girlfriend of Illich Jorquera, 36, says he's a violent, jealous "stalker" and she's not about to turn over Guapo, a 2-year-old schnauzer.



"He's a psycho," said Carla Pimentel, a 29-year-old Manhattan Spanish teacher. "He's stalking me. I took my dog and left when he wasn't around because ... he would have tried to stop me."

Jorquera, of Carle Place, filed the lawsuit yesterday in Queens Supreme Court. Guapo's absence has caused him extreme emotional distress for which he's due millions, court papers say. "I became very attached to Guapo and he was my best friend," he told a judge.

No comments: