Thursday, August 18, 2011

Woman called 911 about missing TV remote

A Colorado woman called police after she couldn't find her television remote control - and they showed up to help her look for it. It happened on July 27, when the woman, who doesn't want to be identified, told police she thought she'd been robbed.

"I don't like to misplace things, I like to know where everything is," she said. "I want to have a place for everything and I want everything in its place." On that day in July, the woman said she just couldn't find her remote control. "I was very frustrated," she said. So she called police, and an officer from the Greeley Police Department arrived at her home.


YouTube link.

"I told them, 'I'm not a well-to-do person.' I said, 'Why would someone take a remote or, steal it?'" she said. At first, the woman says they didn't find the remote. But later on the woman in Greeley did find it in her kitchen drawer.

"The place where I would never have thought it would be, that's where I found it, but you know I just would never have put it there," she said. So to this day, the woman says she thinks somebody else was in her home. "I would probably do it again, yes," she said about calling the police.

No comments: