Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Girl rescued after getting head stuck in kettle

A toddler in Chile had to endure an uncomfortable rescue after she got an empty kettle stuck on her head while playing at home.

The 18-month old girl was taken to a nearby hospital in Santa Cruz, where surgeons tried to remove the kettle – but they had to call in firefighters to cut through the tough metal.

YouTube link.

The girl's mother, Daniela Lopez, had been distracted by the phone when her daughter suffered the accident.

The girl didn't suffer any serious injuries from the ordeal and is now recovering at home.

No comments: