Sunday, December 28, 2014

Woman’s home caught fire while she made Christmas present for cat

A woman escaped a Christmas Day fire at her house in Lawrence County, Pennsylvania.

Firefighters were called out to the house in New Castle at around 11:30am.

The woman says she was cooking French fries and went into her bedroom to work on a Christmas present for her cat. She lost track of time and came back to find her kitchen on fire.

The fire was extinguished quickly but not before flames, smoke and water damaged much of the structure. Fire crews took a woman out of the house who had stayed inside to look for her cat. Both the woman and the cat were unharmed.

1 comment:

Patty O'Heater said...

Cats will do that to you. They should be banned.