Friday, June 10, 2016

Woman says she's like a prisoner in own home after deer keeps trying to attack her

Cindy Frost first noticed the doe and her baby fawn on her Mentor-on-the-Lake, Ohio, property about two weeks ago. Since then she says, she has tried to steer clear of the animals, but the mama deer won’t leave Cindy alone.





“I feel like I’m a prisoner,” said Cindy, “I can’t take my dogs out for a walk; I can’t even walk down to the end of my property and when I go to my car I’m looking all around.” The deer keeps charging after Cindy.





While Cindy was taking her dogs out to use the bathroom the deer became extremely aggressive, reared up and then ran after her. She did everything you’re supposed to do in such a situation. Since deer can’t turn sharp corners she put a car between them and ran back and forth.





She also tried zigzagging but the doe kept charging. “She came right after me,” said Cindy, “What saved me was my black top. She couldn’t get her grip, that’s the only thing that saved me.” Cindy fell during the altercation and suffered minor injuries including bruised ribs. She has called the police several times. She is now warning people to be careful around deer.

With news video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

only in progressive America is even possible. Stupid is as stupid does and these people are completely eat up with it. Has no one even thought how good deer jerky is and exactly how easy it is to make from scratch?

Shak said...

You can only shoot deer during deer season, and you must have a license to do so. Not everybody hunts, either. I couldn't do it.