Sunday, October 09, 2016

Woman bewildered that all five of her watches stopped on the same day

A woman from Cardigan in Wales is bewildered that all five of her watches stopped on the same day, two of them at the same time.

Mother-of-five Julie Williams said: “I love my watches and I always change them around, so I’ll wear one today and change it for another tomorrow. But on Monday when I noticed my watch had stopped, I went to get another and I noticed that watch had stopped too.



“I couldn’t believe it, and when I checked, all five had stopped, with two of them having stopped at 33 minutes to ten, and one other at 33 minutes to nine.” Her children, Adam, Jason, Owen, Lewis and Halle, think it is all rather bizarre. “They think it’s really strange and at first my husband Brent also thought it was a bit spooky, but he’s just dismissed it now,” said Julie.

“But I’d like to find out why they stopped, could it be just the batteries or is there something else going on? They were also all purchased at different places and at different times, such as for birthdays, Christmas and anniversaries. I’m now too scared to touch them and I’m also wondering how much new batteries will cost.”

No comments: