Monday, June 05, 2006

To Judge Florentino V. Floro, Jr. an apology

Back in April I posted a story about Judge Florentino Floro in The Philippines who had been removed from his post after claiming to have psychic powers and was said to have made a covenant with "dwarf friends".

"His mental problems for now appear to render him unfit with the delicate task of dispensing justice," the Supreme Court said in a ruling.

Yesterday, obviously after scouring the interweb for reference to himself, Judge Florentino Floro left this message. Well he left four, actually.

So, Judge Florentino V. Floro, Jr., I have no reason to question your mental ability whatsoever. I'm sorry.

Edit:

Irony alert

Since I posted this earlier, Judge Florentino Floro has continued searching the interweb for stories concerning himself, has been back and left this message:

Thanks for your --Monday, June 05, 2006
To Judge Florentino V. Floro, Jr. an apology
Back in April I posted a story about Judge Florentino Floro in The Philippines who had been removed from his post after claiming to have psychic powers and was said to have made a covenant with "dwarf friends".---
I believe that your blog or report on my case is based on fair and true reporting, coz it was our Supreme Court Decision that stated the facts you blogged or reported. I never felt pain nor was I offended by the many blog reports and headline news, 70+++, it is part of my case. I hope that in the future, the TRUTH will come out, and I believe in DESTINY. Regards, and Best wishes to you/ your family.
Sincerely,
Judge Floro


Thanks Judge Floro.

No comments: