Sunday, March 18, 2007

Woman 'violated' by lap dancer

Police are investigating complaints of an alleged sexual assault in a Bournemouth lap dancing club.

A businesswoman says she felt violated after she was licked and touched by one of the female dancers.

Georgina Allibone, 22, a business development manager, went to Wiggle in Old Christchurch Road after a meal out with clients and two of her colleagues.

She said: "The dancer came up to the table and before I knew what was happening she had pulled the strap of my dress down, exposing my breast and she licked me. I am sure some men would get turned on by that kind of thing but I just found it really embarrassing."

The incident has been reported to police. A spokesman said: "We are classing it as a sexual assault and we are in the early stages of investigating." She said the police would be checking CCTV footage and talking to witnesses.

No comments: