Tuesday, July 31, 2007

RIP Paul Hadwen, The Reverend H. Goatboy

I first found out about this earlier today, but at the time could find little detail.

The Rev was well known on gossip websites, particularly Popbitch, where his conspiracy theories and humorous tales of his life as a roadie with Motorhead and Thin Lizzy were always a pleasure to read.

I'm still not sure what happened, but it appears that the news is indeed true.

RIP The Reverend H. Goatboy

I never met The Rev, but this has left me feeling very sad. It's strange how you can be affected by someone you've never met.

He even had an entry at the Urban Dictionary.

"After he left me disheveled and glowing, I realised the stories were true, he really is God's Gift to women!" - Tara Palmer-Tompkinson.

RIP Rev. The interweb won't be the same without you.

No comments: