Thursday, December 13, 2007

Pregnant woman hit by human waste thrown by teens at store

A teenage prank turned into a disgusting attack in St. Charles County in Missouri. A pregnant woman walks into a Walgreens and seconds later she is covered in human waste. The local teenagers behind it say they are sorry but the victim says sorry doesn't cut it.

"I heard a bang," says Ivette Geusz. "Before I could even realize what happened, I feel myself just covered in poop. Everywhere. I mean my face, my hair, my ear, my eye. Everywhere. couldn't move," Geusz says. "I was just like, 'Oh my God. Oh my God,' and just crying, crying, crying."

The surveillance video shows Geusz walking into the Walgreens around 8:40 Friday night. She was there for milk. She grabbed a sale ad and seconds later two kids ran past. One threw a bag of human faeces in the front door. It exploded all over Geusz, who is three months pregnant.



Five days after the attack six kids, from 14 to 17, admit they did it. The mother who brought four of the boys to the police department to admit their role says the kids are all very sorry. The boys she brought in were in the car during the prank. The two boys who threw the bag, ages 14 and 15, have not yet been questioned by police, but police do know who they are.

Geusz threw away every piece of clothing she was wearing that night, especially her coat. She's a Spanish teacher and when her students heard what happened and were so appalled, they bought her a new coat.

News video here.

No comments: