Friday, April 10, 2009

Man employed to collect vomit

A theme park has been forced to employ a vomit collector for the first time. 22-year-old Rhys Owens will be in charge of keeping the park's most extreme ride vomit-free.

The park says the easter holidays are some of the worst for vomit-related 'sick shutdowns', due to the high quantity of chocolate being eaten.

Owens said: "The sick is just something that you have to grin and bear. I keep a nose peg attached at all times and I'm normally alright.



"Basically I'm a massive fan of rollercoasters, so I've pretty much been on it every single day.

"If all I have to do is clean up maybe one or two bits of sick throughout the day I'm not really fussed. It's a dream for me."

Last year, 619 'sick shutdowns' took place at Thorpe Park, 40 of which were in the Easter holidays. It's estimated customers left around 150 litres of sick at the park in 2008.

1 comment:

Richard Majece said...

Advices from https://nerdymates.com/blog/narrative-essay will be useful to read for college students. Here you can learn more about writing narrative essay