Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Girl aged 17 knifes 30 men to death

A gymslip murderess aged just 17 was being held last night for knifing thirty men to death.

The schoolgirl stunned police by owning up to a serial killing spree that started when she was a 15-year-old.

She told detectives she wanted to confess before she turned 18 and could be tried as an adult.



The girl - too young even to be named - said she began targeting men in her home city of Sao Paulo, Brazil "for money, revenge and to bring justice".

She even smiled as she reeled off her list of victims - which is feared to make her the world's most prolific teenage serial killer. She calmly bragged to police: "I don't have enough courage to hold a gun - but I can hold a knife.

"I am confessing because I promised I would do so before becoming 18 - to avoid upsetting my family."

With news video.

Many thanks Foreigner1!

No comments: