Thursday, October 08, 2009

Michael Jackson's face appears in baby's ultrasound scan

Pregnant Abbie Drinkwater was left stunned when she spotted dead singer Michael Jackson's face in her baby's ultrasound scan.

The 18-year-old was amazed when she saw the King of Pop's image staring back at her.

Abbie, who is expecting her first child, said: "The likeness is amazing.- at first I couldn't believe what I was seeing.



"I didn't notice it at first as I was so excited about seeing my baby. It wasn't until later when I was at home and just gazing at the scan picture that I saw Michael Jackson."

Abbie, a carer, went to show her boyfriend Daniel Pate, 23, who immediately recognised the 50-year-old singer.

"The image looks like Michael from his Thriller days. You can clearly see his curly hair, profile and even his white glove," said Abbie.

No comments: