Monday, November 16, 2009

Woman with Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome finally finds man who satisfies her

A single mother with a medical condition that gives her 300 orgasms a day has finally found a man to keep her satisfied - after she wore out a string of boyfriends.

Michelle Thompson, who suffers from Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome, thought she would never meet the partner of her dreams. She was just too demanding for all her previous lovers.

But she has been with her neighbour Andrew Carr, 32, for six months now - because he's as keen as she is and they make love 10 times a day.



Michelle, 43, describes her condition on the video. She grinned: "Andrew has changed my life. I'm no longer looking for a cure for my orgasms - I've found it."

Michelle added: "Now I have a huge grin on my face all the time, and it's not just because of the orgasms." Michelle's rare condition means she always craves sex and can climax at any time anywhere.

She even had to quit a job in a biscuit factory because the machines kept setting her off. She said: "I know I'm lucky to have so many orgasms when there are women who have never had one. But the condition has ruined my love life."

No comments: