Thursday, December 03, 2009

I have to go to the doctors so today's postings are going to be later

Last week I thought I had an infection under a tooth, but this has now 'spread' underneath half of my chin.

I look like the elephant man and it hurts like hell. I can hardly swallow and can't chew anything.

Update: I've seen the doctor and he says it's a dental issue and he can only give me painkillers. He said I need to see a dentist today or he'll have me admitted to hospital this afternoon. Anyway I've just made an emergency dental appointment for 11am.

Must rush.

Another update: I'm now back from the dentist. His jaw visibly dropped when I pulled down the zip on my high-necked top, to reveal what used to be my jaw. He says it's too swollen to do anything with at the moment. So he's given me a course of antibiotics and I need to return next week.

Blimey, what a morning!

No comments: