Thursday, December 03, 2009

Woman finds Mother Teresa on cutting board

A Melrose woman says her faith and prayers were answered recently when an image of Mother Teresa appeared to her in a coffee shop cutting board.

Wendy Golini, 43, said she knows the story sounds "surreal" but swears that she saw the image of the Roman Catholic nun Nov. 4 after praying to her.

"Like most people lately, this economy has taken it’s toll on me financially, causing much need for faith and prayer (I’m very spiritual, but do not practice organized religion) and I was praying to Mother Teresa every day," Golini said.



"Anyway, I was at my coffee shop, stressing out about bills and I started to pray to her and when I wiped down the cutting board, she appeared on the board," Golini wrote.

"I was pretty much saying I was at my wit's end," Golini said, when she looked down and saw what appeared to be a face on the cutting board at her family's coffee shop on W. Emerson Street in Melrose.

"I have witnesses who were there, and I’m not crazy, and this isn’t a hoax," she said.

With news video, or you can watch it on YouTube.

No comments: