Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Online 'stunner' was teenage boy

A German man who bid £1,400 to win a night of passion with a stunning model was distraught to find out his 'date' was a teenage boy running an online scam.

Stefan Koch, 27, turned up at the model's flat to collect his prize but instead of the promised beautiful woman found only 17-year-old Dieter Muhr.

Mr Kock, from Erlangan, said: "I saw the auction on the internet and put in a bid straight away. "I watched every day for a week to see if anyone would outbid me but no one did and when I realised I had won I started preparing for the big night.

"I admit I did find it a bit strange that I got no reply to my emails to the model when I found out I had won but on the auction site there was an address and a date for the night of passion so I thought she was just trying to set a mood of mystery for the night.

"I loved it and decided to just turn up at the address. But when I got there I found some spotty little kid with a laptop instead of a beautiful model. I realised I'd been ripped off and called the cops straight away."

Police say Muhr faces charges of fraud and deception.

No comments: