Thursday, November 04, 2010

In addition to my plea further down

It's now 6:50 am and I think I've completely broken my computer.
IE no longer works - just Firefox.
Can anyone please tell me how to find the bookmarks file for IE using Windows 7, please?
If I can't sort this out, I doubt I'll be posting for a while. I really do need some help ... I'm just not able to deal with this, right now.
Also, the clock has suddenly lost two hours. There's something not right here.
Anyway, I'm off to bed.
Thanks.

A quick update as of 10.40 pmish. At this exact moment, using IE, Gmail is working how it should. But with YouTube, I can't search, get the embed code, well nothing apart from view videos really. And I can't see any of the thumbnails for videos. It all works fine using Firefox, so for now I'm swapping between browsers. Usual service will continue tomorrow, from a slightly more stressed than usual me.

Also, many thanks for your kind words and advice at both of my posts regarding this!

No comments: