Monday, December 13, 2010

Slow news day



I've tried, but I'm afraid I can't find any interesting news to post today.

Also, I have just a week left to change from the current commenting system. People have recommended Disqus, but I don't think you can load their comments in a pop-up box and personally, I find the comments opening up the whole page below each post extremely irritating. Therefore, I'm left with reverting back to Blogger comments. I tried dabbling with the template yesterday, (dangerous move), to remove the code relating to the current comments, but when I try to preview the changes, whether I make any or not, I keep getting this error message: We are sorry, but we were unable to complete your request. The following errors were found security_token: There was an error processing this form. Please try again. (I tried. Believe me). So if I can't preview the page before saving any changes, what do I do? I'll just end up breaking everything.

Just knowing how (and where) to successfully back-up the current template would be good. I really do need some help with this. Please.

In the meantime, here's a multi-talented young man performing The Pink Panther Theme.



And the clever people over at Urlesque have added some music to this video.

1 comment:

Taylor Bara said...

You just need to take a look here and you will know how to create an abstract for the research paper.