Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pet dog missing for the past five years shows up on owner's front porch

A California woman says her pet dog, missing for the past five years, amazingly appeared on her front porch. She says while she never forgot him, she certainly never expected to see him again after five years and moving four times. Myrna Carrillo and Prince are just getting reacquainted.



It's been five long years since Prince went missing from Carrillo's mother's house in Delano. She got the shih tzu when he was just a puppy and had him for three years. Myrna says, "I was really attached to him, so ever since then I thought about him and we talked about if we were ever to see him again but I guess he's been in town."

Carrillo lived at home and was not married when she lost Prince. Since then she's moved four different times all around town. Yet somehow, yesterday Carrillo came home from work and found the dog on her doorstep, and she had to do a double take.


YouTube link.

Myrna says, "I thought I was seeing something. I just hope no one is playing a prank on me." Carrillo says not only did they all recognize Prince, but he recognized them and although she left him outside last night, he never left her doorstep.

A veterinarian says the dog is family's long lost pet. With another video.

No comments: