Thursday, March 03, 2011

Vehicle smashes through car park wall in pedal error

A car smashed through a second floor car park wall after the driver got the accelerator and brake pedal confused.

The vehicle was then left poking precariously out the side of the building in Chongqing, China. Huang Xiaoping, who lives next to the car park, saw the incident.



He said: 'I heard two explosion sounds. When I came out I saw a car was stuck on the wall on the 2nd floor of the neighbouring car park building, and the front wheels are still rotating.

'I thought it was a movie shoot and told my frightened wife that it's too real.' Mr Xiaoping said he didn't see the driver at first because the airbags blocked the view. A male driver and a female passenger were later seen climbing out of the car unhurt.

No comments: