Thursday, September 01, 2011

Woman forced to flee home after claiming she was raped by aliens

A woman who claims she was raped by aliens has told how she's been forced to flee her home and her job after neighbours branded her a liar.

Giovanna Podda, 40, from Gennargentu, Sardinia, is in hiding after she told an Italian TV programme she had been abducted and abused by ETs who left weird phosphor burns and marks on her body.



"I tried to complain to the police but they laughed at me. Nobody believes me but I believe many women have been raped by aliens and they are too scared to come forward and confess," she said.

"I want to be a spokesperson for other victims and to urge them to come forward," she added.

You can see the programme, in Italian, here, here, here and here.

1 comment:

WilliamRocket said...

I confess, it was me, BloRRg, but I have since returned to GGH**#284, catch me if you can !