Sunday, October 09, 2011

Police seek serial school pooper

Police in central Florida are hoping to identify a man caught on surveillance video defecating on a middle school classroom stoop - for at least the fifth time. In at least two cases, Ocala PD spokesman Chas Maier said, the man left a note alongside the faeces.



Ocala police officers set up the video sting after four reports in September of feces being left on the front steps of portable classroom 469 at Ft. King Middle School. School officials reported on Thursday morning that the serial pooper had struck again, and police retrieved surveillance video of a seemingly clean-cut white male carrying a roll of toilet paper up the portable steps and doing, well, what comes naturally - but in a very unnatural place.



"You can see in the video he appears to be a very clean-cut, normal-looking guy," Maier said. "But you never know what's going on in his head. We don't know if he suffers from mental illness or something like that." Investigators are not releasing the nature of the notes left alongside the faeces, but Maier expects more to be revealed once the man is apprehended. For now, he says, there is no obvious link between the suspect and the school.



While defecating at crime scenes isn't unheard of, according to Maier, he says it is unusual - and circumstances like these he finds "very disturbing." "I've been police for 28 years, and I've never had a case like this," he said.

Video.

Update*: Even before this has been posted, a gentleman by the name of Kenneth Martin Sarsony has been arrested.

*This is the downside of me pre-posting everything, then lurking in the middle of the night.

Maybe I should run this place in real time again? I would if I thought I could earn a humble living from it. But I'm not sure I can. So I may have to stop altogether, what with circumstances and all that.

10 comments:

Tsitsi said...

My thoughts go out to you, Kevin. I don't know the details of your personal and financial life, but you seem to be a decent, hard-working man.

The Rat King said...

Creepy thing? The guy actually looks quite a bit like my brother...

SteveC said...

Damn Kev, I would hate to lose my favorite site but I understand you have to make money. I've seen sites that use ads that make money. Maybe that would be an option. I wouldn't like seeing loads of ads or selling novelty items but I tend to think I would still keep coming back.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the "Mad Crapper" ("MC") in National Lampoon's (in)famous High School Yearbook Issue.

Lurker111

Sandy said...

Seriously, Kevin, don't worry about the pre-posting if it's easier for you. Can't you join up with Neatorama or something like that like Miss Cellania? That's not offensive and you could make some money with all your readership.

sooz said...

I'm with Sandy 100% I don't mind the pre-posting at all, especially since you updated it. And I've seen Miss Cellania's postings on her site and on Mentalfloss, and I think she's great. You could absolutely do the same, and more of you would be a great thing!

scarlettbegonia said...

Oh no. I come here first thing every morning. I adore this site. Put ads on here. Make money. Do whatever you have to; I believe your loyal followers will continue to visit. My needs aside, I am sorry for whatever financial pressures are keeping you up at night.

Barbwire said...

Absolutely. Whatever you have to do to keep posting. Your site is unique--your posts are rarely found anywhere else before you post them, but are ubiquitous afterwards. Ads, whatever it takes.

Anonymous said...

i agree with everyone, you do what you need to and when, i'm a fan!

as for this guy, he's a menace to public health.

--a.

Anonymous said...

Eat shit all of you I hope you die in a car accident