Friday, January 27, 2012

Thief smashes window of unlocked car and steals woman's teeth‎

Police are trying to find the thief who made off with a woman's false teeth during a series of vehicle break-ins in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania.

Police said they believe the thief hit 17 cars in two nights, including one that had Kathy Saunoras' teeth inside.



Saunoras said her car was unlocked but her window was smashed anyway. The dentures were the only thing taken, and she said it will cost her $500 to replace them.

"They took my teeth, nothing else. They took my teeth," said Saunoras. "It's costing me money and they didn't get anything out of my car except my teeth. I'm looking at $350 for my window and $500 to replace my dentures they took."

With news video.

2 comments:

andiscandis said...

That pic reminds me of the Chewbaru, which I saw on the Interstate once. Here's the link, but you have to scroll down to see the car's "after" photos: http://www.chewbaru.com/build.htm

arbroath said...

Heh heh, thanks for that!