Thursday, January 12, 2012

Woman moves pet horse into her living room after falling out with neighbours

An eccentric equestrian has moved her horse into the living room of her semi-detached home after a quarrel with neighbours. Stephanie Noble shares her home with three-year-old filly Grey Lady Too after a series of disputes with locals near Stornoway on Lewis.



But the horse and all its paraphernalia take up most of the space, leaving only one habitable room for 65-year-old Stephanie. She said: “It will look strange to most people but I really had no choice.

“I’m living in one small bedroom upstairs. Another bedroom is full of horse equipment, another is full of horse meal and the living room is full of horse. Even the bath is full of horse mats.” She added: “I’ve heard that some call me a mad old woman but I don’t give a stuff. I know that all I’m doing is defending a principle.


YouTube link.

“We didn’t win two wars by just sitting back and letting the Germans come steaming in. I won’t be shoved around. The council has told me that there is no problem with me having the pony living with me but it is not ideal.”

No comments: