Sunday, January 22, 2012

Woman says rat has sex with her and withdrew money from her bank account

A 'rat' is reportedly extracting conjugal pleasures from a Zimbabwean woman. Elizabeth Ndodayemzini from Bulawayo claims that she would wake up in the middle of the night feeling like she was having sex. She said when she tries to grab the "man" all she sees is a rat. "I try to push whoever will be having sex with me and try to grab him and all I see is a rat on top of the bed," she explained.

She said the rat would stare at her. "It does not run away like ordinary rats, just looks at me and the next thing it would go under the pillow shivering in a strange manner," she said. The alleged rat did not only seek sexual pleasures from the woman but but it even had the guts to 'steal' her money from the house and 'withdrew' some from her bank account.



She said the strange things started in 2010. Ndodayemzini said whenever the rat menace starts she becomes weak. "I have tried to kill it a number of times. I even asked some guys I share a flat with if the same things happened to them, but they said they have not had an encounter with a rat. My money from the house just disappears and at times even from my bank account," she said.

"I wonder what's really happening to me and I need someone to help me." Ndodayemzini is a divorcee and founder of Fountain of Hope, a charity organisation for vulnerable children. Ndodayemzini, a devout Christian, said she has tried consulting different prophets and has attended many prayer sessions which were all in vain. "I have been to ever corner seeking help, but nothing has come up," she said.

2 comments:

The Rat King said...

Hey, don't look at me.

shak said...

I don't think she's tried psychiatry. She's bat crazy.