Thursday, April 26, 2012

Escaped cow visited McDonald’s drive-through

Darcy the dairy cow escaped from her pen in Brush, Colorado and wandered to a McDonald’s drive-through.



"We got a call from dispatch asking if my son had a dairy cow. I said yeah, he has a dairy cow, and she told me that it was up at McDonalds," said Darcy's owner, Sandy Winn.

Somehow Darcy was able to bust out of her gate and hoof it a half mile to the local McDonalds.


YouTube link.

"I think it was for some fries and a strawberry milkshake," said Winn. She walked through the drive-through and butted her head up against the window. "Not making any orders. Maybe visiting relatives but not making any orders," said Winn. "I thought she was going to be in jail," said Winn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since there's no actual beef in a McDonald's, she probably felt safe there.

Matt T said...

"
Hi i'd like my 100% pure mom back"

Gareth said...

The most beef there's been anywhere near a McDonald's for a long time.