Monday, October 08, 2012

Five-foot snake found hiding inside port-a-potty

It started out as just another day on the job for Troy Anderson. He works at Casa Grande Rent-A-Can in Arizona. Anderson was cleaning out a port-a-potty at a construction site in Sells when he noticed he wasn't alone.



"I was checking it out. I usually go in there and check for toilet paper first. I heard the water splash around and usually the stuff in there doesn't splash around," said Anderson. When Anderson looked in the john he spotted what looked to be a 5-foot long Coachwhip snake beginning to surface.

With a litter picker in one hand and his smart phone in the other, Troy tried to fish out the serpent. "The litter picker was just flimsy, it was hard to get a hold of him," said Anderson. The two went back and forth for about five minutes before Anderson pulled the snake out of the water and onto the floor.


YouTube link.

"After I flung him out. I was kicking dirt at him. I didn't want him coming back," said Anderson. Using the door as a shield, he said he didn't waste any time getting the reptile back into the desert.

With news video.

No comments: