Saturday, October 20, 2012

Man fulfils wife's last request by having exact replica of her vagina carved onto her headstone

Devoted widower Milan Marinkovic had his wife's vagina engraved on her headstone saying it was her dying wish to make sure he never looked for another woman.



Wife Milena, from Velika Krusevica, Serbia, ordered him to hire a sculptor to create an exact replica of the real thing from a series of photographs she'd taken.

"I don't want you chasing other women. This way you will always remember me," she said in a letter explaining her last request.



Husband Milan, 72, explained: "The problem wasn't finding the money but finding an artist who would do it. Most of them said it was blasphemy. Now it's finished I love it and it's a really good likeness. And this way, a part of her will always be with me," he added.

7 comments:

Ratz said...

I thought it was a fossil trilobite when I first saw that image.

Anonymous said...

Well, you got the first part right, Ratz. It's from a fossil.

Candy said...

LOL! He should have just gotten it tattooed on his arm.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't think up FICTION as weird as this!

Lurker111

Insolitus said...

I'm not an expert with this stuff, but isn't vagina the inside part? This is like calling a dildo a sculpture of a prostate.

Gareth said...

My she sure had a weird looking clunge.

Anonymous said...

I mean.. this seems pretty obveous to me but shouldn't he had tattoed this on his hand instead?.. Just saying..