Saturday, October 06, 2012

Rutting stag chased man up tree in London park

 A man has been caught on camera whilst being chased by a stag in London's Bushy Park.

The walker was heard yelling "I need some help here!" as he attempted to out-manouevre the animal.


YouTube link.

At one point he was running around a tree trying to avoid the stag, and later resorted to climbing the tree.

A witness said the man appeared to have got in the middle of a potential fight between two stags. She called the police once the stranded man was safely up the tree.

4 comments:

Ratz said...

When he went up the tree and there was nothing fun to video anymore, she finally called the cops. I think he'd have preferred a rather more proactive approach rather than a video of him running in circles and not being helped.

David Tabb Brixham said...

I Once got chased by a pig in knickers down Rea Barn Road.

BoS said...

@David

Bwahahahaha! I'm lucky I'd finished my morning cuppa before I read that!

Gareth said...

Don't know about that park, but the deer parks in our neck of the woods have warning signs telling you to stay away from the stags. Especially in the mating season.

Can the guy not read?