Friday, November 23, 2012

Creature that lives in man's penis feeds on it and is growing in size

It's been six months since Jackson (not his real name) started feeling as if he is living in hell. He sits in his house watching as his manhood gets eaten up by a living creature which no one can explain. And the creature under the skin of his penis is growing. It has already grown to the size of a human thumb and his 'sperm hosepipe' is very swollen.

The 52-year-old man from Tembisa in Ekurhuleni, Zimbabwe said blood comes out of his penis. "I can even feel this creature when it moves. You can smell the blood from the front gate. This thing looks alive. It is just on the tip of my manhood," Jackson said. He said his local clinic has given him antibiotics after antibiotics.



The hospital gave him other medication. "Now they have run out of ideas." Jackson said he has visited sangomas. "I've been told I'm bewitched, but I don't mess around with other men's women. Even when this thing started I was not in a relationship and my wife isn't here because she stays where she works." Besides a suggestion that his balls should be cut off, he has also been told it may be cancer.

"Four big hospitals have told me to see them next year but I can't wait." Oupa Shumeni of the African Traditional Health Practitioners Association said it is difficult to diagnose without throwing the bones. "I'll consult my colleagues and see how we can help." The desperate man is now at his wits end. "My money has gone to the sangomas. Please save me!"

No comments: