Sunday, March 31, 2013

Pregnant woman allegedly ran over other woman pregnant by same man

A pregnant woman has had her foot amputated after a pregnant love rival deliberately crashed a car into her, pinning her against a building. The suspect, Shareyll Hunter, is still at large, while the woman she's accused of running down remains in a Houston, Texas, hospital. "They just don't like each other. I don't know if it's because of me or what," boyfriend Chris Chaney said. "I mean, I am handsome."



Chaney grinned and bragged about a fight between his current and former girlfriends - both are pregnant with his children. But on Friday, the man who called himself a heartbreaker had a different attitude. His sister, Monique Walker, said he's not taking the situation well. "They both know that they have to take it just one day at a time," Walker said.

She says Chaney's current girlfriend, Alise Kelley, 21, had part of her right leg amputated. Walker wasn't sure the extent of the amputation. "It's a lot of bandages. I don't know," she said. "I just know it's down at the bottom." Kelley was severely injured on Thursday morning when police say Chaney's former girlfriend, Shareyll Hunter, 26, took Chaney's car and rammed Kelley against the wall with it.


YouTube link.

Hunter, who is five months pregnant, has been on the run ever since. Kelley, who is four months pregnant, has been at Memorial Hermann hospital undergoing extensive surgery. "The baby is doing fine," Chaney's mother said. "It's a boy." Chaney's family members say Kelley is in shock and heavily medicated. "She's upset but she's not saying too much," Walker said. Police say they have received tips on Hunter's whereabouts, but they haven't been able to reach her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"They just don't like each other. I don't know if it's because of me or what," boyfriend Chris Chaney said. "I mean, I am handsome."

If that's an accurate quote, I mean--geez--this guy couldn't spell "empathy" with a 7-block collection of letter blocks.

Lurker111

bigtymer504 said...

That guy needs to face charges and the women need to wise up and get a real man. I pray for all of them. And he think its a joke.