Friday, March 15, 2013

Seven-year-old boy's armpit farting act deemed inappropriate for school talent show

Seven-year-old Erich Henze is a fun-loving first grader at Violet Elementary School in St. Clair Shores, Michigan. He was really excited about the upcoming talent show and was busy perfecting his performance. But now the school principal has said his act is "inappropriate."

Even though his mother has signed a permission slip. "I said, 'Mom, sign this because I just want to do the arm fart for the talent show,'" said Erich. "Body Farts by Erich Henze. He can armpit fart. He can leg fart, neck fart, ear fart. It's a pretty good act. Really funny," said Emily Henze, his mother.



"I got a call from the principal yesterday morning. She informed me that bodily noises were inappropriate and would not be acceptable in the talent show. Everybody takes things so serious. We're talking about a seven-year-old and armpit farts. There could be so many other worse things, and I don't agree with her decision, and I think I have hundreds and hundreds of people that stand behind the way I think," she said.

But the school superintendent said he stands by the principal's decision 100 percent, saying that there is a time and place for everything, and in this case body farting is frowned upon. Erich says: "If they won't let me do it, I won't. I'll just watch. It's funny. It's not inappropriate." "I don't think anyone would be offended. I don't think anyone would do anything but laugh," added mom.

Video.

2 comments:

Rock on said...

The kid has more smarts than the school principal and school superintendents. It's just a bit of fun.

Candy said...

Let the kids have fun dammit!