Saturday, April 27, 2013

Couple caused traffic chaos by eating takeaway at tiny table in middle of busy street

A couple caused traffic chaos by tucking into their dinner in the middle of a busy south London street.



The young man and woman sat at a miniature table and chairs eating a takeaway while impatient motorists queued up behind them at the exit to the roundabout in Whitehorse Road, Thornton Heath.



When one car tried to swerve past the diners, the man moved his chair to block the way and shouted: "I'm eating my food, bruv. What? I'm eating my food innit. Wait until I'm finished innit."  He then shouted at another driver: "Can't I eat my f*cking food in peace? Just shut your mouth."

Contains NSFW language.

YouTube link.

The abusive man then shouted at other drivers, while his dinner guest continued to silently eat her takeaway. "Everyone go round me because I'm eating my food - stop distracting me," the man added. It is not clear who the people in the video are, how long they were there or whether the police were called.

2 comments:

SteveC said...

A drunken prank or looking for a fight? I'd love to see the police show up and throw this bollix in the back of a van.

Ratz said...

I'd love to see the speedboat from the video above appear out of nowhere and run them both over.