Sunday, August 11, 2013

Woman begs at side of road for bigger boobs

A Florida woman is raising money for breast implants. Christina Andrews carries a simple, pink, glittered sign that lets passersby know exactly what she wants. The banner reads, “Not homeless, need boobs.”



Andrews from Pensacola, says she’s just being truthful. "I just want bigger boobs, because I'm not happy with the ones that I have. I figured this was a good way to do it. People put out signs that they’re homeless. I'm not … I’m just being honest,” Andrews said.

Andrews says she wasn’t sure what kind of reaction she would get, or if she’d actually collect any money. She did, but that wasn’t the only goal. It is the first time Andrews tried the stunt, and she says if nothing else, she’s made people laugh.


YouTube link. Original news video.

"I thought people would just laugh and keep riding, but they're like hey, here's some money,” Andrews said. “I’ve gotten a lot of smiles out of people too!"

3 comments:

BoS said...

The money would be better spent on counselling to raise this woman's self-esteem, rather than surgery with all its inherent risks.

Anonymous said...

Wonder what would happen to a guy holding up a sign that said, "Need 3 more inches."

Lurker111

Unknown said...

Start a kick starter, I will contribute.