Monday, November 11, 2013

Couple caught having sex on nightclub camera escape ban as staff couldn't see their faces

A couple caught semi-naked in a compromising position in a Llanelli bar have not been banned, a staff member has said. The couple were photographed in an x-rated embrace at Bar Luna in the town centre last week.



In the photo, which is too explicit to show in full, the woman, who appears to be naked from the waist down is sat astride the male who has his genitals exposed.

According to the staff member the incident "only lasted a few seconds" and was not spotted by the staff or bouncers. He added: "I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I was working that night, if I had seen them I would have called the doormen."



He added: "They haven't been banned. We don't know what they look like, in the picture we can only see them from behind. We can't justify banning someone without evidence."

No comments: