Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Man dressed like Barbie arrested following attack on woman in stall of store's restroom

Police have made an arrest in connection with an attack on a woman inside a restroom at a Big Lots in Clairemont, San Diego. Gregory Schwartz was arrested by police on Sunday afternoon. The woman says the attack occurred she was using the restroom at Big Lots on Friday when a man entered the stall. She says he was wearing a pink Barbie costume.



"I was looking and I saw two feet slowly planting on the floor and they were a man's bare feet," said the woman, who wished to remain anonymous. "He went underneath the stall really quickly and then he came into my stall and the door was still locked. I didn't even have time to act."

She added, "He grabbed my neck and he pushed me all the way against the wall and he started squeezing my neck and I start yelling from the top of my lungs and then he covered my mouth."



The woman said she blacked out before waking up to fight him off. She was able to run out of the restroom and then told employees what had happened. Police say the suspect was confronted by a security officer and then threatened the officer with what appeared to be a screwdriver before running away.

There's a news video here.

No comments: