Firefighters have rescued a two-year-old boy in China who became stuck in a washing machine.
The little one managed to get his leg stuck tightly in the basket of the spin dryer, after climbing in to fetch his toy on Thursday.
His parents carried the machine out of the house and called local firefighters for help.
Crews rushed to the site and took to disassembling the washer to free the boy.
First they used a saw and hydraulic pliers to open the washer's cabinet, and then they used a hacksaw and scissors to break the basket.
After a delicate 30-minute operation, the boy was released.
The boy was then sent to hospital but luckily wasn't injured.