Thursday, April 24, 2014

Jesus appeared on pancake on Good Friday

The owner of a café in Norco, California, believes the face of Jesus Christ appeared on a pancake.



Karen Hendrickson, the owner of Cowgirl Café, said a server initially noticed the biblical figure show up in the breakfast favourite on Good Friday.“He’s got a moustache and a beard,” she said.



Hendrickson said the night before the pancake showed up on the grill, she asked God for something. “I said, ‘Dear God, please just continue to look over the Cowgirl Café,’” she said.


YouTube link.

Employee Edgar Ceja also sees the image of Jesus. “I did see the face. To me, it’s impressive because it was on Good Friday, and I don’t really see that very often,” he said.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charles Manson anyone?

Anonymous said...

Ditto- Manson is who I see. Are we evil for not seeing Jesus?

SteveC said...

I was seeing either Rasputin or Edgar Allen Poe.

http://www.emersonkent.com/images/Rasputin.jpg

Patty O'Heater said...

Christopher Lee as Rasputin maybe. Or possibly a patch of not quite cooked pancake.

Anonymous said...

It looks like RASPUTIN

Unknown said...

Yes I immediately thought Rasputin, too!

dionysis said...

i first saw Rasputin.

Nell said...

I saw Mike Rutherford from Genesis. I must be a bit weird.

WilliamRocket said...

Ringo Star.

Anonymous said...

I go with Charles Manson?
Since PUTIN has declared himself the new ANTICHRIST maybe hes doing the food circuit.

Anonymous said...

yep, its Charles Manson