Monday, June 30, 2014

Man seeking divorce from his wife because she isn't making sexual sounds in bed

A Zimbabwean man is seeking to divorce his wife because she is not making "sexual sounds" in bed. Wilfred Mashaya told Harare magistrate Barbara Masinire his wife's silence during love-making had driven him to the edge, and he now wants her barred from his house.

"I had to give her a divorce token because we weren't enjoying marriage. Even when I slept with her, she seemed unhappy because she would not even make any sexual sound," Mashaya said at the Civil Court where he filed for a protection order.He claimed his wife, Sharlone Masvinge, was "violent and always provokes me to assault her".



Driving home the need to be kept apart from his wife, he added: "I'm a black belt karate player and I'm afraid if she continues provoking me, I'll end up reacting and hurting her." He went on to tell the court that Masvinge was also in the habit of calling numbers with female names on his mobile phone and insulting them.

Responding, Masvinge told the court that Mashaya wanted her out of the house because he was having an extra marital affair. "He's fabricating stories, he never gave me a divorce token. I'm still his wife. The reason he doesn't want me at the house is because he's cheating on me with another woman." Magistrate Masinire deferred her ruling.

No comments: