Thursday, May 07, 2015

Lone dog doing doughnuts in dinghy rescued

A canine rescue service was launched on Tuesday after a dog was spotted doing doughnuts in a dinghy off The Strand in Townsville, Queensland, Australia.



The owner of the dinghy reportedly fell overboard at about 10am, but was quickly rescued by another boat.




YouTube link.

This left his dog stranded on the dinghy, which was still running and spinning around in circles.





The dog's owner then used another boat to approach the out of control dinghy, before jumping aboard and rescuing his friend.

There's an additional video of the doughnut-spinning dinghy dog here.

2 comments:

Ingailly said...

Hello, dear author! I hope that this information will be helpful for me as well as i hope that you will be interested in my information in the blog: https://order.studentshare.org/write-my-essay

Writer said...

Searching for someone to help with writing a movie critique essay? If yes then you can seek a professional writer from this website. I could recommend you one as I used their services.