Sunday, November 15, 2015

Giant pig on the loose caused traffic chaos

Police officers in Gowerton, Swansea, Wales, received an unusual report on Friday after a large pig was on the loose through the streets of the village.



Passers-by reported seeing the animal near the Gowerton Surgery at around 3.50pm. Witness Steven Richards, said: “The traffic was absolutely horrendous coming through town. I knew there was something wrong but I thought it was a car accident.



“When I came round the corner, just under the bridge, there was this pig coming up the road. I was absolutely amazed and will probably never see anything like it again.



“The road was gridlocked too. It was carnage.” A South Wales Police spokesman said: "We had a report saying there's a pig that's been seen near Gowerton surgery. It has gone back to the farm now."

3 comments:

Gareth said...

Giant? Looks like a pretty ordinary sized pig to me.

Dunex said...

Hehe, I was just thinking "that is a big bugger but not surely not giant"!

xoxoxoBruce said...

Carnage? Really?