Saturday, December 12, 2015

Man given hope after Nanny McPhee appeared in the mould on his wall

A man says his life is looking up after Nanny McPhee appeared in a patch of mould on his wall. Tony Kaye, 62, of Woodlands near Doncaster in South Yorkshire, says a picture of the fictional film character appeared in the same way as shapes sometimes seem to appear in clouds.



Nanny McPhee was a character played by Emma Thompson who magically helped turn a family around when they were having problems. And Tony reckons his luck has changed since he saw the image appear. He said: “I woke up one morning and all of a sudden I saw it.



“I thought ‘that’s Nanny McPhee’. In the films she helped families which were in trouble. At the time, I was fighting eviction and looking for help for my autistic son. Since then, it looks like I may now not be evicted, and I’ve got help sorted out for my son. I think it has really given me hope.



“Some people can see the picture, although others say they can’t. I think once you can see it, it clicks, and you can see it whenever you look. You can see her hat, her face, a full dress and her hands around an urn. She’s in a seated position.” Father-of-three Tony is soon due to retire through ill health, having been fighting prostate cancer.

2 comments:

Barbwire said...

At least it's not Jesus.

shak said...

It isn't Nanny McPhee, either. lol