Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Little fella rescued by firefighters after getting head stuck in sofa

Firefighters in China's Guizhou Province rescued a four-year-old boy whose head got stuck in a sofa on Saturday.

He had put his head in a hole in the couch while visiting a pedicure store with his parents in Tongren City.

The firefighters initially snipped off the cover and wooden frame of the sofa in an attempt to extract him.

YouTube link.

Finally, they tore the sofa apart, and managed to get the boy out without him suffering any injury.

No comments: